TIME-DOMAIN ELECTROMAGNETIC (TDEM)
The principles of electromagnetism have not changed. Abitibi Geophysics, however, has found improved techniques to utilize these principles. With significant investments in R&D, we have developed innovative methodologies and instruments to optimize the effectiveness of our surveys. We offer TDEM solutions to address the full spectrum of exploration challenges, whether you need a conventional loop configuration or our deep exploration InfiniTEM®. Our trained and experienced staff will help you find a mine.
Applications in Mineral Exploration: TDEM
- Detects geological conductors from surface (sulphide lenses, faults, shear zones, kimberlite pipes, etc.).
- Detects conductors in and near boreholes.
- Ground follow-up of airborne anomalies.
- Brownfields: Detection of new bodies near existing deposits.
- Greenfield: Reconnaissance using efficient loop configurations, wide line spacing and detailing decisions made in the field.
- VMS: for a wide range of minerals, conductivities and environments.
- Uranium: Map alteration, contacts and graphitic horizons.
- Diamond: Map intrusions and alteration zones.
|Your Requirements||Our Solutions|
|Quality and Precision||
|Depth and Exploration||
|Radius of Exploration||
|Configurations||Benefit||Select the Most Effective System for your Environment|
|Conventional TDEM Configurations||Out-of-loop||Most efficient for borehole logging||
|In-loop||Exploration for sub-horizontal targets||
Our Exclusive Configuration
||InfiniTEM® I and II||
To explore deeper
To overcome overburden
- X, Y, Z date profiles
- Contour maps of the integrated windows for X and Z
- TDEM data in the AMIRA format
- 3D modelling of the most promising targets (optional)
- Modeling, inversion and interpretation: 3D inversion for accurate location of drill targets
Learn more about
- Terrascope® Transmitter. PDF Coming soon!
- SMARTem24® (EMIT) Receiver
- InfiniTEM® Configuration. PDF Coming soon!
Visit our Case Study Tool to see what TDEM has discovered over the years.