Locate and validate airborne anomalies. Exploration for uranium. Map traces of elements associated with Rare Earth (REE). Define kimberlite pipes. Lithological mapping. Structural mapping: faults, fractures, shear zones, folds, etc.
APPLICATIONS IN MINING EXPLORATION:
- Locate and validate airborne anomalies.
- Exploration for uranium.
- Map traces of elements associated with Rare Earth (REE).
- Define kimberlite pipes.
- Lithological mapping.
- Structural mapping: faults, fractures, shear zones, folds, etc.
- Performs on the ground and in drilling
Portable spectrometer with intelligent gamma detector. It is equipped with a navigation GPS receiver and a handheld microcomputer to facilitate the acquisition and processing of data.
Spectrometry in Drilling
Natural gamma radiation (total count). Spectral gamma radiation. Combination possible with other sensors.
Maps of elements or ratios:
- Potassium, K (%)
- Equivalent uranium, U (ppm)
- Thorium equivalent, Th (ppm)
- Total absorption or total radioactivity (nGy / h) Ratios (U / Th, U / k and Th / K)