To know our whereabouts visit this page regularly.
As part of Xplor 2018, a training session on the use of the new technologies available in the mining exploration industry has been organized for October 16, 2018, in Montréal.
The workshop will give an overview of some recent developments that can be qualified as innovations:
- The use of drones for geophysical surveys;
- The arrival of OMNI-XL technology in ground-based TDEM to detect all geological conductors, no matter their dip, depth or quality;
- How the use of radiofrequency imaging (RIM) complements TDEM in borehole surveys;
- Technical advances that allow induced polarization studies at greater depth;
- Finally, using gravimetry in boreholes to estimate the excess of mass near a borehole without even knowing the shape of the mass that caused it.
These advances will be introduced using analogies in order to avoid geophysicist jargon as much as possible. Fully-controllable synthetic models and field examples will allow you to get an idea of how pertinent these developments are to your own exploration programmes.
Follow us on our Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages, or by the hashtag #2018Xplor!