APPLICATIONS IN MINERAL EXPLORATION
- Detection of disseminated metallic luster minerals (veins or gold structures, etc.)
- Detection of disseminated sulphides or veinlets surrounding a massive sulphide deposit.
- Discrimination between non-mineralized conductors (faults, shear zones, etc.)
- Detection of low or non-conductive solid sulphides (rich in sphalerite, discontinuous mineralized strips, isolated sulphide grains, stockwork, etc.)
- Mapping of alteration zones and structural elements controlling mineralization (porphyry copper systems).
- Mapping of clay minerals associated with kimberlites.
TIPIX from IRIS Instruments Tx (15A)
Elrec-Pro from from IRIS Instruments (10 channels and 20 discharge curve sampling windows)
Image2D, Image3D, Res2Dinv, Res3Dinv, DC-IP-3D
Processing, quality control and design in the field with exclusive Refusilo® software.